Big West Conference
Who's it for?
- California State University-Northridge
- California State University-Fullerton
- California State University-Long Beach
- University of California-Irvine
- University of California-Santa Barbara
- University of California-Riverside
In 1969 the Pacific Coast Athletic Association (PCAA) was formed and in 1988 renamed Big West Conference (BWC). BWC stopped sponsoring college football after the 2000 season and is currently an American collegiate athletic conference. The member institutions of BWC partipate in the National Collegeiate Athlete Division I.
The 2015 student enrollment for BWC was over 235,000 and college cost for parents is on the rise. KnowYouGo is information for parents and motivation for the BWC students to attend class. The tracking software app is a motivation tool to keep California students in the BWC on track in class attendance. College students who have 99% or better class attendance have a FULL POINT better GPA on average than those who miss one or more classes per week.